Modern Tie Dye Party
$60 Per Person
The Modern Tie Dye Party will take you to new places of learning the art of Tie Dye to create your own garments. We will be using some new techniques like ice dyeing and tie dyeing to make this experience a memorable event when you get to wear your own creations!
How it works
Best way to team build is to create memorable experience. If you are looking for a fun way to connect with your team(s) at home, this can be the perfect way.
With The Modern Tie Dye Party, we have created a Tie Dye Activity Kit that has everything you need to have a Tie Dye Party in a box.
It is beginner Friendly and will come with some simple instructions. Then, I will be with you to guide you through and show you how its done. I promise to have some smiles and laughter as there is NO WRONG ANSWER in Tie dye.. You are the Creator!
Top THREE reasons to book a Modern Tie Dye Party!
1. Reduce stress and improve productivity ( Happy employees = Happy Work environment!)
2. We have a safe and social environment that makes your team WANT to turn on their zoom cameras.
3. Increase employee engagement and satisfaction (Nothing better than creating something with your own two hands and being able to wear it again.. And then you guys can talk about it for months to come!!
*We can do either a standard Tie dye technique or Ice Tie dyeing technique. You will need to have a bowl of ice handy.
*a Table that can be covered with plastic or a cookie sheet - Please note you will not want to stain anything so will want to cover your work area.
*You will receive a Prep Sheet and your Tie dye Kit before the Party Date so you can be ready to go.
* Please also wear clothing that you will not mind if it gets dirty or a bit of dye on it. We will be careful but you never know.
* You are welcome to wear your favorite apron. I will have one on, so let us see what you got!!!
*Tie Dye Party in a box includes:
1 100% Cotton T shirt in your size
1 pair of socks
3 tie dyes ( just add water)
2 pairs of gloves
15 rubber bands
2 tie dye hair ties
2 Slap Bracelets
1 Gift with Purchase Momma Osa Tie Dye Mini bag
1 Inspiration and Directions Sheet
Jen Cox has been washing denim and tie dying garments for as long as she can remember. She was sent around the world to learn washing and dyeing techniques to develop product for Large companies but has recently found her love of teaching others how to dye by creating a curated Tie dye Party in a box for everyone to enjoy. Her mission started by wanted to give back, so with every purchase a portion of the proceeds are donated to Youth Homeless In Los Angeles. So thanks for helping!